Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Star Wars Collection from Advanced Graphics

See the fantasy and a galactic costume of the character in a life-size cardboard stand-up and wall sticker. The Star Wars Collection is a wonderful piece of decor perfect for rooms and parties. I'll put them on my walls. I want to party all day long.


Advanced Graphics Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker Life-Size Cardboard Stand-Up: link
Good morning, Hayden Christensen. How did you sleep?



Advanced Graphics Star Wars - R2-D2 & C-3P0 Life-Size Cardboard Stand-Up: link
Bring me my first cup of morning coffee.



Advanced Graphics Star Wars - General Grievous Life-Size Cardboard Stand-Up: link
OK, OK: two more abs.



Advanced Graphics Star Wars - Darth Vader Life-Size Cardboard Stand-Up: link
No. I think it's my turn to shower.



Advanced Graphics Star Wars - Fighting Obi-Wan Kenobi Life-Size Cardboard Stand-Up: link
Chill out, it's only the phone ring! Oh, it's for you, Obi Wan.



Advanced Graphics Star Wars - Luke Skywalker Life-Size Cardboard Stand-Up: link
Gimme a hand, Luke Skywalker. I can't reach....
Oh, yeah. Sorry. My mistake.



Advanced Graphics Star Wars - Han Solo Life-Size Cardboard Stand-Up: link
Han, you scared me to death! What are you doing in my closet?


About the collection:
- Available in life-size cardboard stand-up and Nomad wall stickers
- Shown in different characters and gesture
- Great for all ages!

About AG:
Advanced Graphics was established in 1984 and specializes in corrugated displays of various designs. From movie stars to political figures, Advanced Graphics offers hundreds of life-sized cardboard stand-ups and stickers. Perfect for parties, bedrooms, dormrooms or playrooms, the company's products suit a variety of interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment